Monday 24 December 2012

Such an unplanned day 1#

Part 1#

Assalamualaikumm,,salam musim banjir, musim brpndah-randah..

*kpd yg trlibat dgn musibah banjir, bnyk2 lah bersabar eh..stiap bnda yg jd tu ad hikmahnya,.

well, i'm trully believed upon this statement--> everything happens for a reason..yes THOUSANDS REASONS from ALLAH SWT..

things just gone smooth for me through my holiday.
actually, nothing interesting..just some usual thing i did everyday, over and over again,..
wake up, pray, eat, sleep, watch tv, chit-chatting wif family.

its common right?
oh,yeah, i've gone to picnic as my 'holiday trip'..where??
Titi Hayun waterfall *the same place I went over and over again since i small.
then, for the first time in my life i went to Pantai Murni, lil kilometres far from the waterfall. its so fascinating. 









Ya ALLAH,,indah kan??


well, ALLAH made all these. no other things can compete what He created.

Assalam..







No comments:

Post a Comment