Sunday 19 February 2012

eyes,,,,,,

Assalamualaikum and a very good evening to all!!!!^^
well, im so bored..and i have nothing to share in my entry for this time..
so, i guess mybe i should just tell about MYSELF....;p




and more to this...(below)



hahahahahaahaksss,,,well... i guess that u ALL could guess that im actually a SPECKY girl..im short-sightedness and my power now is 500 for both eyes...

why did im not wearing spectacle???well, obviously, of coz im wearing lens..;)
actually, i kinda dislike wearing spectacle,,,that is because :

1) it make my face look old..(bnyk org ckp cmtu..T_T)...huuu.... (x nk tua dr umo btol)

2) it make me feel uncomfortable becoz i keep feeling that something is covering my sight (bingkai spect kowt),,haha

3) there was actually a history bhind my spectacle..(my teacher once, never allowed me to play netball bcoz he said that the ball might broke my spect and could hit my eyes....T_T..i kinda sad bcoz i want to take part badly..n bcoz of his deed, i had never participate in any game..so, i thought myb if i start to wear lens, it could be easier n safe for me to play it..^^)

4) n now, i have get use to it, so i rarely wear spect except at home..

that's all about my spect...hahahaa..so, i hope u guys dont misjudge me..huhuhu..im wearing lens ,not too follow the fashion, but im wearing it for my benefits...u guys also can wear it too, but u have to be careful on how to 'handle' it..;)

take a very good care of your eyes okay...



thats all from me....salam,,







No comments:

Post a Comment